- When I was about 10, I borrowed my older brother’s bicycle that was much too big for me. I was driving down the walkway of a strip-mall when I lost control of the bike and drove it through the glass door of variety store. The glass shattered all over the place. Lucky for me, I wasn’t hurt and the store clerk saw that it was an accident, so she let me go. I just wish someone had got it on tape.
- I had a brief life as a TV star and made appearances on both Romper Room and Brownstone Kids when I was younger.
- I was suspended for half a day of highschool for performing a headspin in the middle of my school hallway. I had been warned two or three times prior to this incident. It was the most perfect headspin ever.
- In grade 8, I spent weeks designing and sewing together a Sub Zero costume which I wore on Halloween. I think I have pictures somewhere.
- In both grade 10 and grade 11, I was failing Math after midterms but managed to pull my marks up by the time the semesters were over, just enough to pass. I now have a Bachelor of Mathematics from the University of Waterloo. I have never failed a course in my life.
The hardest part of this task is coming up with five people that I can tag as well. Here’s what I came up with: